Enigma- Isolated Syringe
This Item only costs $5 plus shipping and is as close as we can get to “free sourcing”. The $5 pays for the equipment and goods used to produce them. plus our flat shipping fee
About This Strain:
- Origin – The Enigma Mushrooms is shrouded in mystery. These iconic creatures are the result of human intervention. Enigma Mushrooms do not produce spores and are sterile. Their existence hinges on the intricate art of cloning, a process that allows them to be recreated, but only through the unique interference of human hands.
- Gill Formation – This mutation as the growth pattern that resembles intricate coral formations or even brain-like structures..
- Microscopy Features – When examining Pink Buffalo mushrooms under a microscope, you’ll observe purplish brown spores as well as albino spores. These spores measure approximately 7 x 12 micrometers in size. While Pink Buffalo mushrooms typically do not release spores, occasional spore discharge has been observed. During germination, spores often display clamp connections and fine, feathered mycelium. To fully appreciate these microscopic features, it’s advisable to use microscopes and magnification equipment.
- Rare Varieties in the Genetic Vault – Exceptional and rare varieties of Psilocybe cubensis are preserved in our Genetic Vault. For collectors interested in unique and collectible strains, we invite you to explore the offerings in the Vault.
- Explore Mycology Resources – When seeking lab equipment and tools for your mycology projects, look no further than basmycology.com. We offer a diverse range of high-quality products to meet your specific needs. For additional resources and support, visit thesporecoop.com, where you can find a list of affiliated mycologists and businesses verified to enhance your mycological pursuits.
- Spores for Microscopy and Education – Please note that the spores we offer are intended solely for microscopy, taxonomy, and novelty purposes. They are provided for informational and educational reference and originate from cultivators and labs outside the United States. We strongly advise you to check your local regulations before making any orders.
Restrictions in Idaho and Georgia - Orders from residents of Idaho and Georgia requesting Psilocybe genera spores will be refused due to legal restrictions in these states. Please be mindful of the regulations in your specific location when placing an order.